TRAINING | PLANNING | FOOD | FUN | ACTIVITIES | GAMES | FELLOWSHIP
All members are invited! Nov. 11-13 at Gardner Dam Adventure Base
Lodge Leadership Development is the primary training program for local lodges, providing lodge leadership with the skills needed to plan and run a successful lodge and chapter program. A good amount of fun and fellowship for youth and adults is part of the weekend program.
BROTHERHOOD New this year!
Complete your Brotherhood during the weekend at LLD. Ordeal members who have been members for 6 months or more are encouraged to seal their membership in the Order of the Arrow and become a Brotherhood member. No additional cost.
LODGE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT HAS ALL THIS AND MORE…
- Lodge officer election
- Officer and adviser training
- Unit elections training
- Adult forum
- OA Unit Representative and OA Unit Adult Adviser orientation
- Planning 2023 & 2024 OA calendars and upcoming events
- Patch designing
- Lodge newsletter planning
- Trading post
- Vigil Honor and awards selection
- Activities: cribbage tournament, indoor bouldering wall and more!
- Fantastic food
- Indoor lodging (or you can set up your tent)
All OA members (youth and adult) are invited and encouraged to attend. Lodge Executive Committee members are expected to attend as part of their responsibilities. The Lodge Executive Committee voting members are lodge officers, chapter chief, lodge committee chairs, past lodge chief. The lodge and chapter advisers are non-voting members.